Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
To provide effective, efficient premises and facilities support services to ensure business continuity and minimize interruption to operations of the British Council’s main office and teaching centres in Ho Chi Minh City.
**Main accountabilities but not limited to the following:
Premises and facilities management
• Assists to ensure the premises and facilities are fully operational and fit for purposes at main office and teaching centres.
o Checks classrooms and test-rooms’ set-up to ensure British Council standards are met. Any problems with furniture and equipment occurring should be immediately reported to line manager for prompt actions as required.
o Assists in facilities and premises management for main office and teaching centres such as monitor and keeps track on facilities and premises regular maintenance for air-conditioning system, fire alarm system, electric systems, water supply system, paper shredders, drinking water dispensers, etc. to ensure all maintenance works carried out properly and within lead-time.
o Regularly inspects premises and facilities conditions on a weekly basis, reports to line manager immediately on problems and takes appropriate actions in response to the issues as assigned by the line manager.
• In cooperation with Administration team, manages outsourced office services in the areas of security service, cleaning service, carpet, chairs wash, pest control, etc. to ensure the services provided in line with expected/ agreed level of quality and standards.
• Works closely with Administration team and IT team to ensure inventory system’s data input and labelling for new assets to be proper carried out on monthly basis.
• Assist line manager in asset management including organising new assets (if required), monitoring assets’ status and disposal (if any) following corporate and financial policies, guidelines.
• Assists line manager in inventory checks carried out twice per year and ensures the correctness of outcomes.
• Assist line manager and Premises & Facilities Manager in resolving issues relating to security, health and safety if needed.
• Supports line manage and Administration Executive on organizing Fire Safety training sessions delivered to all staff members on annual basis and First aid training for nominated first aiders upon teams’ demand.
• Assist line manager in providing support on a range of activities and/ or events delivered relating to Green/ Environmental Framework (EF), Equality-Diversity-Inclusion activities (EDI), Enterprise Risk Management Framework (ERMF).
Security, fire safety, health safety and environment related tasks
• Oversees the security service and reports to line manager immediately if there is any incident occurring for actions required to ensure premises security standard.
• Regularly carries out checks of premises check regarding fire safety requirements on a weekly basis following the provided checklists and report to line manager on any issues occurring to ensure fire safety standards are met at the main office and teaching centres.
Backup role and other tasks
• Backs up line manager as and when required and/ or expected to ensure all premises and facilities are fully operational and fit for purpose in HCMC main office and branch teaching centres.
• Assists line manager in new premises projects in areas of technical and health safety supports, etc.
• Handles other tasks as assigned by line manager.
Other important features or requirements of the role
• Works effectively with diversity as an essential and integral part of daily work and consistently meet the British Council’s Equality-Diversity-Inclusion policy and Safeguarding policy and standards in carrying out all internal and external duties.
• Manages information created and received in compliance with the British Council’s information management standards, policies, the UK Data Protection Principles and local legislation.
• Demonstrates a commitment to reflective practice, professional and organisational development objectives, taking advantage of opportunities to enhance qualifications and or gain/ share knowledge for the team as well as for self. Make a positive contribution to team meetings and give suggestions to management for improving business support practices and procedures based on customer feedback.
• Assures other business support services related tasks or duties as and when required by the management team.
• Understands that this role profile may be amended to meet operational demand and any changes will be discussed with affected staff member(s) with a minimum of one month’s notice.
**Role specific knowledge and experience
• One year experience in field of premises and facilities management
• and level 1 computer skills (can effectively use Windows platform applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Technical background (civil engineering, electrical, refrigeration and air-conditioning engineering)
• previous experience of a minimum of 2 years in similar role
• and/or experience in health and safety.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- The British Council Teaching Centre operates from 8.00am to 10.00pm from Monday to Friday and from 7.30am to 8.30pm on Saturday and Sunday. This post may be required to follow working patterns that include unsocial hours with priority to support main office and teaching centres’ daily operation. (This requirement will be managed within HR guidelines, including work-life balance policies.)
- The British Council systems and global processes operate in English. Written and verbal proficiency in English is required.
You can apply here: https://career2.successfactors.eu/career?career_company=britishcou&lang=en_GB&company=britishcou&site=&loginFlowRequired=true&_s.crb=gS4lVZBTEMH%2b8zPBmbFVp3H%2f8A646PHeBzGZltEtM5w%3d