Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Facilities & Maintenance technician will support the Facilities Manager in following areas of work.
Delivery & Maintenance operations:
● Survey building and repair electrical and mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards;
● Perform maintenance of electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems;
● Maintain heating and plumbing system to ensure functionality;
● Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed;
● Conduct general upkeep procedures and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry, …)
● Perform other manual repairs when necessary of school facilities (fix locks, replace windows, etc.);
● Assist in the setup of furniture and equipment etc. for sport activities, events, seminars and conduct repair when necessary;
● Assist in manning the traffic flow around the school compound; acting as school driver when necessary;
● Assist and coordinate with the school bus transporter for all transport arrangements for school activities;
● Assist in liaising with our service providers including Security and Cleaning Supervisors for day- to-day activities in the school;
● Other jobs assigned by Facilities Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Able to be very multi-tasked and flexible
● Have basic understanding of building operation systems and a desire to implement those smoothly.
● Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
● Should have an understanding of how schools operate.
● Should be pro-active, positive, approachable and well organized.
● Should be able to communicate in English.
● Should show a willingness to be involved in the life of the school over and above the administrative role.
● Should enjoy working with children and young people
● Should be highly trustworthy, honest and dependable
● Experiences in operating, maintenance, improvement, waste water treatment system, fire fighting and air conditioning
Minimum Academic/Professional Qualifications:
● Graduate/ College degree in Electricity, Civil Engineering, Water Resource… or other relevant discipline