Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Provides all services and maintenance to the company and the cafes, assuring the safe and efficient operation of all tools, equipment, furniture and interior decorations.
- Responsible to take charge or make appropriate assignments for corrective action and response in all immediate emergencies requiring skilled maintenance repairs.
- Prevention maintenance schedule done
- Improve store repair & maintenance guidelines
- Validate/Improve Music quality (play list, day parts, volume & hardware) following plan.
- Support to execute RRR and focus on Refresh walls, floors and upgrade toilets following plan
- Sustained improvements on cleanliness through landscape maintenance, special cleaning service ..etc.)
- Responsible for checking and handing-over "New Café Opening" from the construction team.
- Conduct annual performance development discussions with staffs and to support them professional development goals.
- Staffs training and succession planning
- Improve FM productivity
- Build-up Asset data base, tracking and management by software
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• A minimum of 5 years of Engineering, Facilities Engineering, Construction/Building/Utility Management or related technical discipline and 5 years of progressive experience in utility/industrial maintenance/facilities operation, public works maintenance, engineering and prior supervisory experience.
• Must have experience in utilities/facilities maintenance management in a Restaurant, Cafes Store, or equivelent.
• Experience implementing work planning and controls methodologies, budget and scheduling processes into a utilities/maintenance organization .
• Thorough knowledge of methods, processes, tools and equipment to maintain/repair/build utilities, machines, tools, fixtures, buildings and grounds and competency in areas of safety and environmental compliance including knowledge of associated regulations.
• Experience and knowledge of electrical, gas, water and waste water maintenance , electrical, HVAC, plumbing, general maintenance and labor."
Work related skills:
• Skilled in project management
• Conflict resolution
• Political adeptness
• Balancing workloads, and performing effectively under challenging conditions such as fluctuating priorities, changing assignments, and resources."
• Customer oriented
• Team player
• Easy to engage with strangers
• Respond quickly to urgent situations
• Remains calm when needed
• Multi task
• Self motivated
• Relates to team members"