Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Preventive maintenance
- Facility breakdowns are kept at a minimum
- Continuous and accurate record of maintenance
- Follow manufacturer specifications for all machines and equipment of facility
- Spare part management
- Maintain control and keep track on spare part management
- Keep spare part storage complete and up to date
- Manage contractors and suppliers for equipment and infrastructure
- Ensure all employees understand and follow company policies and procedures
- Efficient teamwork and cooperation with Production Team
- Assess training needs of staff and ensure execution of training and coaching team
- Annual Performance Evaluation of Staff
- Recruiting and training new hires for maintenance team
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience: 3-5 year in manufacturing factory as maintenance supervisor, Textile company is perefered
- Languages: Good in English communication (verbal communicatingto foreigners/email writing)
- Infomatics: Working with computer and excel is advantage
- Problem Solving Ability: The job holder must be capable of formulating proposals and making recommendations relating to sales. The job holder is also required to be proactive and contribute to change.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills, both in writing and spoken, including those required for presentations, selling ideas and recommendations,
gaining co-operation, influencing and negotiating within the function
and cross-functionally among the peers and management.
- Judgement: The job holder is required to determine own priorities, make sound decisions, and recognize when it is right to consult up-wards or across with peers
+ Emotionally empathic.
+ Determined and persistent when needed acting as the prime interface between management, functional peers and production
- Personal Specification
+ Have a good sense of discipline.
+ Able to analyze things logically.
+ Implement, drive and measure task-oriented performance
- Other skills:
+ Hard working and comply with company regulation
+ Time management