What We Can Offer
- Be responsible for monitoring and continuously improving the work performance and quality of work of the contracted services workers through close supervision to ensure that they are executed properly and meet contractual provisions and standards.
- Be responsible for supporting campus capital projects, from the design development stages through to the tendering and construction phases and may include monitoring and supervising on site capital projects.
- Details will be discussed during the interview
• Internationally recognized Professional Qualifications in Architecture/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Engineering/ Construction
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar role with at least 5 years supervisory experience, preferably in large multi-cultural organization
• Skilled in using AutoCAD and presentation software such as Photoshop, Sketchup, InDesign and other design software tools
• High level of English and ability to listen, speak, read and write proficiently