Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
** KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Principle accountabilities of this position:
• Responsible for the supervise all vendor under Facility Dept to achieve on time/ quality/ safe
• Responsible for the reliability of power system, it is including 22KV / low voltage
• To manage daily job and supervise Facility activities on site
• Plan to do maintenance/ testing/ inspection to issue work order accordingly
• Responsible for the SOP creating/review/ to support the Facility Manager to develop the procedures and regulations of the Facility Department.
• To maintain the Berth/ Container yard are in good service
• Keep in good condition of admin building/workshop to ensure all people are working in safe and comfortable
• Yard lighting and landscape have to meet in requirement
• Energy consumption analysis and service cost
• Prepare material and parts for spare or maintenance. Ensure material and spare part always available for repair and maintenance
• Combination with the other position to support and repair in urgent case
• In good coordination with subordinate / other parties provides information and reports on daily facility team activities
• Coordinate with supplier/contractor for commissioning, repairing, and warranty.
• Carry out training plan, internal training related to power system and other
• Other works will be assigned
** Working place: Tân Lộc Hamlet, Phước Hòa Ward, Phú Mỹ Town, Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu Province, Việt Nam (GEMALINK TERMINAL)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Graduated from one of the major in Electrical, Industrial Automation,
• Have in-depth knowledge of industrial electrical systems/ basic knowledge of Berth, Yard, Fire Fighting
• Candidates who are knowledgeable and have worked SCADA/ incoming/ outgoing of SCHNEIDER and other brand
• Worked with GENSET also knowledge of ATS
• Requires at least 3 years of maintenance experience in any port, steel, and manufacturing plants.
• Teamwork and work independently / 5S / Safety
• Skills in reading technical drawings: electrical, mechanical, manual instruction.
• Auto cad
• Ability thinking and analyzing, decision making and problem-solving skills.
• English: TOEIC 500
** Deadline: 15/7/2021