What We Can Offer
- Develops plans and programs that meet present and anticipated space and facility requirements.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards, Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.)
- Prepares cost estimates for building renovations or space allocations.
- Train & develop subordinates.
- Report to manager & other jobs assigned by manager.
- University Graduation
- Understanding equipment & building management in manufacturing company
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects
- Be fluent in English. Japanese is one advantages (N3,N4)
- Good Computer skills : Autocad, Solidwork, Powerpoint.
- Sunao mind, dare to challenge, honest, loyal.