Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Manage customer’s claims/investigations related to the product clarification, service/product satisfaction.
• Consult the best products and systems for customer’s specific application needs.
• Provide training to customers on Factory Automation products, offer support to other colleagues and approved partners on a need basis.
• Identify potential errors and develop solutions to eliminate the reoccurrence of those errors.
• Check warranty for customer.
+ Report to the Line Manager upon succession of any tasks accordingly
+ Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Having 2 years of working experience in automation field
• Experience in working at the factory is preferable
• Having technical knowledge of FA product: SCADA, PLC, HMI, Robot, Driver product (Servo, Inverter),…
• Able to use various electrical measuring instrument (multi-meter, oscilloscope, and etc)
• Good English skills for communicating/reporting/explanation/discussion
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic to learn new things.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong writing and conversation skills to prepare reports, and communications skill with public and partners.
• High level orientation and commitment for customer service.
• Ability to work in a multitasking environment.