Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Interact with various departments (Quality, Purchasing, Manufacturing) to resolve/improve component issues.
• Monitor components reject levels and respond to issues accordingly.
• Report technical information concerning component failures to various team members and customer.
• Reclaim revenue of rejected components via return of defective product.
• Implement proactive measures that will foster productivity and higher product yields while reducing economic loss.
• Respond to production line part problems immediately and address boards on component hold.
• Monitor the storage of moisture sensitive components in dry pack and nitrogen cases; shock sensitive devices.
• Follow ESD procedures at all times.
• Speak with customer engineering personnel in a professional and effective manner.
• Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum of 5 years experience.
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.