What We Can Offer
- Oversee all design concepts for Routine apparel, accessories, and any new categories. Develop, and oversee product collaborations in partnership with marketing and merchandising
- Create product vision and corresponding roadmap at both yearly and seasonal views
- Drive innovation in product development through industry experience, and continue to develop the Routine product aesthetic through research and forecasting including new materials, colors, and apparel trends.
- Partner with marketing, sales and merchandising to identify target markets and demographics for designs as well as create assortment for seasonal buys to ensure product mix and color selections align with sales opportunities
- Manage and develop a team of internal and external designers with their routine tasks: researching trends, sketching, creating technical files, developing mock-ups and accessories, fitting and commenting, etc.
- At least 05 year experienced at the same level.
- Proficient in software: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, MS Office.
- Good eye for details, finishing and proportions.
- Knowledge of contemporary market for menswear apparel.
- Good sense of organization and hierarchization of priorities.
- Punctual and reliable.