Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Draw, design, and develop new clothing samples, and create and turn in documentation worksheets.
• Participate in meetings to discuss designs and line development, and present and review line and concepts regularly.
• Identify new opportunities relevant to the firm's customer base through market research.
• Manage new design and fit styles while also maintaining corporate standards for bulk production.
• Assist a design team with communicating to vendors on design, production, and other issues.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Creativity: You must be able to generate ideas for products.
• Artistic ability: A designer must be able to transform a design from an idea into a physical illustration and then, eventually, to a prototype on which the finished product will be based. You will also need a keen sense of style and color.
• Communication skills: Designers usually work in teams. They must be great communicators, which means listening, speaking, and interpersonal skills are essential. English is required.
• Attention to detail: This trait will allow you to notice subtle differences in fabric colors and textures.
• Desire: You must be able to learn and collaborate with other members of the design team.
• Creative thinking: It helps if you can think creatively, and have the ability to identify trends.
• Flexibility: It's important to have the willingness to be flexible with regard to job responsibilities.
***Type of working: Full-time
- 28 Phan Dinh Giot, Ward 2, Tan Binh, HCM City, Viet Nam
- Road No 353, Anh Dung Ward, Duong Kinh District, Hai Phong City, Viet Nam