What We Can Offer
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Will be in charge of assigned stores. Goal is transmitting the Group’s values, policies and culture in people management in the stores. Creating a positive environment and influencing active in the leadership style of Store Managers.
Your main duties will be:
1. Headcount planning, budgeting, productivity, cost, turnover, reports.
2. Coordinate in recruiting/developing/promoting of internal staffs, Supervisor to Deputy Manager/ Store Manager.
3. Technical training & evaluation for Supervisor level to Deputy Manager/ Store Manager, coordinate oversea trainings.
4. Develop/maintain store Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
5. Detect training needs in coordination with Training Supervisor.
6. Handle disciplinary, resignation for Supervisor up to Deputy Manager/ Store Manager.
7. Propose, lead HR projects in stores.
8. Perform ad-hoc tasks and other relates assigned by Manager.
- University degree in HR professional, Postgraduate studies in HR would be valued.
- Initiative. Flexibility. Good people skills. Decisive and autonomous. Highly motivated and focused.
- Customer oriented, Fulfilling all duties, Integrity, Fashion awareness, Communication, Eager for success, Pressure management, Teamwork, Developing others, planning & organization, Systematic thinking, innovation, Empowerment and motivation.
- Fashion Retail Oriented.
- Willing to work in store