What We Can Offer
1. To ensure an effective replenishment that complies with company standards & policies.
2. To be responsible for the stockrooms organization (complying with standards, layout, efficiency)
3. Responsible for RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) and its devices (PDA's and iPods, a good 25R), practices and routine and works alongside with the Commercial team.
4. Responsible for planning stockroom initiatives to come up with solutions to overcome capacity issues.
5. To manage delivery productivity in line with Company targets.
6. To manage and oversee the complete delivery process across the three sections of Stores.
7. To support the management team with security to minimize stock loss and action plans accordingly.
8. To be actively involved in the Sale preparation process.
9. Responsible for Zara Online storage in store and its Organisation.
10. To be responsible for the training of the delivery and stockroom teams.
11. To participate in performance reviews for employees.
12. Effective, consistent and regular communication with other Division Manager and Country Manager.
13. Drive all aspects of the KPI report to meet targets and plan accordingly with the rest of the management team.
14. To ensure team schedules are done to maximize the coverage of all the sections in the store.
HEALTH & SAFETY
15. To ensure good housekeeping is maintained throughout all areas in the back of house.
16. To be aware of the risks employees and customers are exposed to and to be aware of safe work practices and Company procedures to overcome them.
17. To promote work routines and environment to enhance the welfare of the Teams.
18. To actively communicate with the General Services team to ensure maintenance issues are reported and incidences reported until sorted.
- Experience managing a fast-paced retail operation.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- Forward planning skills.
- Flexibility and problem solving ability.
- Has initiate to identify problems and opportunities to be proactive.
- Ability to handle pressure & react quickly to situations.
- Good communication skills.
- Take ownership of self-development.
- Ability to lead by example, motivate & develop staff.
- Ability to work autonomously & as part of a team.
- Good English skill is a must.