Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Investigate the alerts generated and ensure the suspicious activities are reported to EIR in accordance with regulatory requirements where appropriate.
- Build on the knowledge of latest Anti Money laundering trends
- Adhere to the process requirements in accordance with established procedures and set standards.
- Collect the necessary transaction background information / source documents for analysis.
- Adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and liaising with Compliance department through Line management about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity.
- Responsible for creating and preparing detailed reports about the subject in question and match the content of the search with the same.
- Summarize the findings in a clear and concise manner and support the report with evidences.
Customers (External/ Internal)
- Review daily process updates for defect free implementation.
- Improve customer service and increase productivity.
- Provide accurate and valid referrals to the respective EIR
- Acquire and share best practices relating to procedures / latest Anti Money Laundering trends to relevant processes / contingent sites.
- Support to increase awareness of Anti Money Laundering across the section.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Take necessary actions to mitigate the likelihood of any operational risk occurring.
- Continuously assess the operational risks inherent in the business, taking in account the changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings and the impact of new technology.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University (BA) or (BS)
- Preferably from the Commerce or Finance background (Bachelor's degree)
- AML Compliance awareness relating to Money Laundering, Crime and Terrorism.
- General understanding of Financial Products and Markets.
- Good understanding of Internet and its usage
- Ability to speak and understand English and Vietnamese fluently.
- Ability to write business letters and reports.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to understand and interpret numeric data.
- Flexibility to work shifts.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Investigative skills
- Ability to make a reasoned judgment from all the facts available as to whether activity on an account warrants suspicion of criminal activity.