Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The incumbent will supervise the 2 Commercial Assistants in the office. S/he will serve as the national coordinator for USG financing agencies’ (USDFC, US Exim-Bank, USTDA) activities in country, manage one of the five strategic sectors (energy, aviation, healthcare, ICT/smart cities, supply chains), cover the Select USA portfolio for northern Vietnam.
The incumbent will be responsible for some of the most demanding and critical industrial sectors representing high potential for U.S. exporters and requiring high-level advocacy and addressing complex market access issues.
S/he will serve as the senior professional analyst and advisor to the U.S. staff in planning, organizing and administering programs to facilitate the promotion of U.S. goods and services.
The incumbent will assist U.S. firms by developing and organizing marketing strategies, including conducting market research and reporting, planning trade promotion events, identifying and leveraging trade opportunities, and bringing U.S. and Vietnamese business representatives together in mutually beneficial discussions and ventures.
S/he will analyze market trends and evaluates market research involving relevant industrial sectors, maintain a wide range of business contacts in assigned sectors and with relevant segments of the Government of Vietnam.
The incumbent will advise U.S. and Vietnamese clients on each other's regulations as they affect trade and investment opportunities. S/he will perform research and prepare complex factual and analytical reports on a variety of matters affecting U.S. exports and trade and disseminates them through USDOC systems and the Internet.
The incumbent also will investigate trade complaints made by U.S. firms in assigned sectors and makes recommendations to supervisor for resolution.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- EXPERIENCE: At least 5 years of experience in business, government or NGOs, in the fields of marketing, business development, trade
promotion, economics, international trade or similar field. Additionally, 1 year of supervisory experience is required.
- Must be familiar with the host country’s economy, business customs, practices, marketing channels, laws, regulations, and policies
related to assigned commercial functions.
- Must have specialized knowledge of assigned industry sectors; working knowledge of programs and goals of other trade-related USG
- A Bachelor’s degree in economics, marketing, international business, international relations, or business administration is required.
- Fluency in Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. (This will be tested.)
- Fluency in Speaking/Reading/Writing Vietnamese is required.
** SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must be able to familiarize with the policies and regulations of the assigned industries, standard guidelines and instructions provided to
the U.S. clients, as well as the contacts in the host
***How to Apply:
All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Local security or Public trust clearance.
To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply, visit the Mission internet site at https://vn.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/embassy-consulate-jobs/