Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Coordinates with team members to provide a safe, organized, and positive learning environment in which children will be stimulated to play, explore, socialize and learn;
• Is well aware of the developmental stages of the children, observes children and reports about their well-being to the location manager and informs the parent about the child’s development;
• Guides and take care of the children (as individuals and as a group) in her group;
• Maintains regular communication with parents; updates them on a daily basis about the development of the child and conduct parent meetings;
• Supervise, coaches and mentors assistant teachers, guides them in their work and attitude in the group and informs location manager about progress/ challenges.
• Is responsible for good teamwork; gives feedback and stimulates colleagues; is friendly and respectful towards colleagues; shows insight in own functioning and is flexible and is focused on finding positive solutions.
• Attend and actively participate in scheduled staff meetings and trainings.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience in working with young children at least 3 years.
Preferred language for received applications:
- Fluently in English (can speak and understand well)
- BA degree in Education (preferably in early childhood education).
- or BA degree in English.