Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Being first connection of Nutrition & Support department with local sales department, with the focus on nutrition, especially for the dealer market.
- Main purpose is to strengthen market positioning.
1. Understand market possibilities and support in having feed assortment to maximize turnover and find market niches.
- Cooperate with marketing staff, sale staff to promote products to market and to understand where to improve and find market possibilities
- Attend sales meetings & report relevant information (toward sales and toward N&S department)
2. Handle feed related CAR's
Handle and follow nutritional complaints (CAR - Customer action requests) include visit farm, analysis data, See-think-act, give solutions, report and other activities, furthermore, make an advantage of CAR in assigned territories
3. Explain feed assortment
- Make exact customer expectations per each piece of poultry.
- Training staff about product characteristics and USP’s (Unique selling Points) before launching in the market and to inform sales about updates and new sales representatives.
4. Collect technical data
- Collect information from market, technical performance and if our characteristics match the market expectations, also in comparison with competitors and make structural report.
- Make POP (Proof of Product) trials and report.
- Present POP results to the Sale team/Customer.
Other responsibilities assigned by Nutrition and Support Manager, Sale Manager and Project Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Preferable experience in interacting with farms from an animal husbandry and sales/ service industry.
- Practical awareness farm and a technical exposure.
- Computer literate (Particularly with Excel) and aptitude with other software programs.
- Good communication, connecting persons (internal in company & external).
- Fluent in English
- Analytical Skills
- Understanding of scientific principles and processes.
- Ability in working independently.
- Attitude: Positive, dependable, honest, diligent.
- Willing to live in a remote area and work directly with animals.
- Driving license and ability to travel extensively within the region.