Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Job scopes will include:
• Build up and maintain good relationships to our key customers and partners in the territory, based on trust, fairness, and mutual understanding.
• Understand the specific needs of the customer.
• Expand market by develop new customer with selling new hardware to archive revenue.
• Generate value added offerings for our customer.
• Collect information about the markets and react accordingly.
• Work closely with our Service Team to support our customers.
• Identify contacts customer and make appointment to approach the customers.
• Increase the customers data base on SFDC and implement new hardware sales data link to End-Customers.
• Communicate effectively with commercial colleagues & respective manager.
• Other assignment as required by the National Sales Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 1-3 years of work experiences in the life sciences industry / Scientific & Analytical instrumentation Industry
• Experience Instrument sales and after sales service support
• Knowledge of competitor analysis, product-positioning strategy, and other tactical skills
• Experience in Government tenders and preparation of bids to support distributors
• Understanding and proven ability to apply leading Sales Excellence processes including Solution Selling, Key Account Agreements, Channel Sales and pricing
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Willing to travel (Đà Nẵng – Cà Mau)
• Strong evidence of the ability to implement and execute plans
• Good ability to work independently
• Be able understand develop produce knowledge
• Understanding of classic sales management tools like Salesforce.com and processes preferred
• Good Microsoft Office such as Excel, Power Points, Outlook