Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- On site checking and repair medical equipment
- Provide Customer Service via telephone/mail/face to face.
- Coordinating deliveries, pickups and shipments
- Conduct installation of products and Customer training on site.
- Other job request by company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
-Fluent spoken and written in English
-Male and younger than 30 years old are advantage
-Good skill for MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
-Good communication and interpersonal skills
-Preferable skill/ knowledge in Medical Equipment Field or experience in the industry( not mandatory)
- Personal attributes: Patient, calm, open- minded, proactive and initiative
-Hard work and self-motivated. Willing to take business trip
-Ability to work independently and/or in team
-Follow the rules and ensure compliance in any occasions, as a member of international company
- Working place: Ha Noi Office
- Competitive salary
- Working in professional environment
- Training in oversea is possible. Good opportunities for promotion.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send application and English CV with recent photo, copies of diplomas/certificates and any others that proof your educational background, to the following address.
Attn: Human Resource Department
OLYMPUS MEDICAL SYSTEMS VIETNAM CO., LTD
HN Office: 03rd Floor, 305-307 V-Tower, 649 Kim Ma St., Ngoc Khanh Ward,
Ba Dinh Dist., Ha Noi.
(Qualified candidates will only be contacted for interview. Applications will not be returned.)
- Sales Technical
- Health/ Medical care