Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Manage relationship with key vendors/factories, provide consultation for key customers to meet their needs and improve compliance. Audit for security project report and checking.
• Meet the service level agreement; provide consulting / technical support to the customers in Asia.
• Cooperate with the customer support team for trouble shooting, work out for the appropriate resolution, and make sure the proper procedures for escalation.
• To provide sales support by facilitating the sales opportunity and conducting professional pre-sales visit / qualified customer services.
• Backup level support for other region if necessary. Work with other operational teams to ensure the collaborative teamwork.
• Second level support for the formatting and sampling, work on the installation procedure (new and existing project).
• Ensure the equipment pre-testing done before shipping to customers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 2+ years related Technical experience required.
• Strong customer relationship-building experience required.
• Experience with product development and product commercialization processes.
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical and mathematical skills.
• Strong teamwork and relationship building skills.
• Strong training and project management experience and skills.
• Strong customer focus and orientation.
• Strong attention to detail & organizational skills.
• Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.