Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Provide customers with appropriate service contract to bring extra service value to customers.
- Ensure the quality of on-site service activities by making sure all items and requirement in the contract implemented properly and completely.
2. Repair follow up:
- In charge of all the working process with customers including sending out and explaining the technical reports, following up quotation, and asking for payment.
3. On-site service activities
- Implement all on-site service activities of Field Service Team after sales.
- Ensure all activities follow the company policy with highest standard to provide the best customer experience and satisfaction.
- Conduct training to customers when requested or provide training after equipment were broken to ensure proper usage.
- Make customer's visit schedule for both regular visit and on-call visit/troubleshooting; check equipment and submit daily activities and business trip reports to manager on-time.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing team in workshop, event, demonstration activities.
- Support Marketing team in research, survey, collection of market information.
4. Demo/Loaner management
- Install equipment including demo/loaner, new system and ensure all equipment work properly before customers' usage.
- Check loaner's time and conduct inspection to minimize damages and repair cost.
- Check loaner In-house, function loaner/demo equipment in workshop for proper use.
5. Other tasks assigned by Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have experience in medical equipment field is preferred
- PDCA skill
- Communication skill
- Teamwork skill
- Fluently speaking in English (TOEIC650)
- Computer’s skill (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Integrity, Empathy, Long-term View, Agility, Unity
- Locate in Hanoi but have frequent business trips in other provinces