Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The ideal Field Service Engineer/Leader, reporting directly to the Regional Technical Manager, dot line to Country Sales Manager, will be responsible of the following activities:
* Validating packaging material for new filling machines.
* Be the primary Quality contact for the clients for Technical Services assistance in the assigned area.
* Communicate accurate information to Technical team in Manufacturer and handle simple correction under the instruction.
* Plan and execute installation, startup and commissioning of new packaging lines.
* Plan and execute preventive and corrective maintenance on aseptic paper packaging filling lines according to the company's Quality System, individually as well as with customer staff.
* Train the customer's technicians.
* Perform hands on on-site trouble shooting and prepare relative technical reports.
* Attend internal training in the regional for product updates or new releases.
* Other duties assigned by direct supervisor.
The preferred candidate has Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Automation, Mechanical Engineering or other relevant disciplines, combined with at least 5 years experience in handling the responsibilities outlined above. Good record as FSE or PPS in the aseptic business.
Good command in both English and Vietnamese is compulsory.
* Opportunity to choose to work overseas for the first year in Europe/or work in Vietnam
* Chance to become Technical Manager when the business size is getting bigger
* Attractive package compare to the current market.
* Premium Health care insurance
* Paid leave
* Training programs
* Other benefits provided by the company.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc