What We Can Offer
This position include OSS (On Site Support). Candidate can expect posting on long term basis at specific sites based on business requirements. Shift work is required based on OSS site requirement. Require to work on weekend if needed.
• Set up, inspect and test new equipment at customer locations to ensure proper installation.
• Provide technical support /training and advice to distributors/customers on the use and maintenance of equipment.
• Interact regularly with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and assist in establishing preventative maintenance schedules.
• Perform routine servicing, calibration and maintenance to equipment in-house or at customer sites to ensure smooth operation of equipment. Complete and maintain service-call reports.
• Troubleshoot and repair equipment when necessary to ensure proper functioning of equipment.
• Other duties as required by management.
• Relevant Diploma.
• 2-5 years of relevant experience working on capital equipment in Electronics, SMT and Semiconductor Manufacturing Industry. Working experience in MNC is preferred.
* Preferred Skills and Abilities
• Able to work independently, positively, and a team player.
• Strong command of spoken and written English preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Motivated, proactive and resourceful.
• Able to communicate in Chinese language will be best.
* Working Conditions and Physical Demands
• Factory environment.
• Can expect of standing on long hours.
• Can expect work in Clean-Room environment.