Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Support Field Sales Specialists and Managers in managing the relationship with an assigned set of customers in order to achieve the sales target.
• Proactively work with Field Sales Specialists to identify opportunities/new sales lead, support in preparing quotation and follow up with customers.
• Support Field Sales Specialists in fulfilling customer requirements to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and a positive experience.
• Thoroughly understand the SPARKS methodology and update status of all leads in SPARKS app.
• Follow up on customer purchases and ensure timely delivery to customers.
• Submit any required administrative paperwork in a timely manner.
• Any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by immediate superior or management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Fresh graduate in Biomedical or related discipline will be considered but candidates with 1-2 year experience in the healthcare industry will be an advantage.
• Able to travel outstation when required.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Process-oriented, meticulous follow-through to achieve results.
• Computer Skills with MS products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Out-going, strong interest in meeting different people.
• Energetic and presentable.
• Strong sense of responsibility.
• Able to work on weekend or public holidays when required.
• Embrace the idsMed values of Loyalty, Integrity, Balance, Care, Agility, Reliability and Entrepreneurship
• Show a genuine desire to care for others, with a Happy, Engaging, Approachable, Responsible and Trustworthy personality.