What We Can Offer
- Overseeing and directing organizational accounting functions and procedures, including developing and implementing internal controls and accounting operations, providing input on the adoption or utilization of effective accounting systems, handling various regulatory or tax filings and advising on accounting matters.
- Responsible for training and supervising the accounting staffs as well as the smooth operation of the accounting department.
1. To check journals related to the transactions.
2. Release and approve the transactions.
3. To monitor and supervise the accounting staffs.
4. To make accounting reports and submit Accounting Manager.
5. To make certain management reports.
6. To make monthly taxable profit and loss.
7. To verify monthly/year-end VAT report.
8. To be in charge of CIT: Making tax report/formalities, preparation of tax payment, and organization of tax finalization.
9. Updating legal regulations of VAT, CIT and proposing application manner of updated regulations to Accounting Manager.
10. To be the coordinated person in contact/communication with tax authority on normal tax-related matters.
11. Doing costing of production express every day.
12. Other tasks assigned by Accounting Manager.
Manage many aspects of financial operations center including staff supervision, policies and procedure development, and transaction processing. The Financial Supervisor ensures project deliverable and expectations are met on a daily basis.
1. Prepare and submit to Finance Manager for review on monthly management accounts, together with appropriate supporting analysis, accurately and within agreed deadlines.
2. Support Finance Manager to manage the company’s treasury operation with the object of minimizing borrowings and interest expense, regarding cash flow management: Produce weekly Cash flow report; support Finance Manager to make Cash flow projection.
3. Support Finance Manager in budgeting operation as required.
4. Support Finance Manager to supervise and control the finance operations of the company with the view to maximize profit and minimize risk as far as possible in all areas.
5. To check vouchers related to the transactions.
6. Release and approve the transactions.
7. Assisting Finance Manager to liaise with banks.
2. Have at least 4 years work experience in Finance & Accounting field.
3. Understand Vietnam Accounting Standard (VAS) & Vietnam Taxation.
4. Good command of English : both written and spoken.
5. Good interpersonal skills, leadership, agile, initiative, problem solver, fast learner.
6. Other tasks assigned by Finance Manager.