Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Summarise in one statement why your job exists; and how it contributes to the overall mission/objective of the organisation.
The Finance & Admin Executive is a core member of HR & Finance Team, assisting Senior HR & Finance Manager in managing the efficient operation within the country, ensuring that Finance/Admin processes and practices comply with country regulations. The role works closely with Senior HR & Finance Manager by providing country-specific insights for the successful development of relevant RHQ strategies.
2. CRITICAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
List the responsibilities (Key Result Areas and the major activities) that must be achieved in order that the job purpose is fulfilled. For each KRA, document the performance measure(s) (i.e., outcomes) which indicate successful accomplishment of that KRA.
* AR & AP Monitoring and Expense management
• In charge of payment process for country in Ariba & SAP system.
• Monitor overall SGA expenses for the country against the budget and analyse variances monthly.
• Assist Manager in budgeting and forecasting of SGA expenses on quarterly basis.
• Review credit application and verify request
• Create & adjust A&P IO, allocate & settlement run for A&P IO after creation.
• Create and maintain customer and vendor account
• Monitor and update 3rd party vendor’s contracts
• Other tasks as assigned by Manager
* Administration duties
• Handle work permit and residence card for expats
• Handle flight & Hotel Booking for VIP visit.
• Maintain up to date information on hotel rates to all employees and update in Intranet
• Work with vendors on immigration process and documents
• Monitor and purchase stationeries and pantry items timely.
• Other tasks as assigned by Manager
* Office maintenance
• Prepare documentation on maintenance of copier machines, vending machines and newspaper vendor, pest control
• Liaise with landlord, internal staff and vendor on any issues relating to office maintenance
* IT admin and Legal support
• Liaison for IT queries between local office and RHQ
• Administrative preparation for IT internal reviews, audit and checks
• Periodic reporting to RHQ on IT related matters
• Assist RHQ in administering IT standards
• Support Legal in documents preparation and follow up.
3. MAJOR CHALLENGES
Describe the major challenges you face in carrying out your job, and what you do in order to overcome them.
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task to complete tasks within stipulated timeline
• Manage Facilities and Administrative issues on the ground effectively, by coordinating with various stakeholders
4. KEY DECISIONS/DIMENSIONS
a. Describe 1 or 2 typical decisions you must make, in the course of your job.
b. List the data which will reflect the scope and scale of activities concerning your job (These should be quantifiable numerical amounts)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
State the minimum acceptable proficiency for this job. Do not state incumbent-specific information
* EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Finance and Accounting
• Minimum 3- years relevant experience in finance role
• Experience with SAP, TM1 system and network environment
• Experience supporting and/or managing the coordination and execution of Annual Operating Plan, monthly and quarterly forecasting
* PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS
• Honest, discreet and with a high level of integrity
• Analytical with attention to detail, operating to a high degree of accuracy
• Computer literate (MS-Words, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Preference will be given to candidates who start working immediately