Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Review terms & conditions of business contracts (including sales contract and purchase contract) and highlight attentional points to FC if any.
- Review payment vouchers as the first checker before submitting for approval.
- Credit control: Periodically review payment term and credit limit granted to customer. Check and release sales order with credit block following credit policy and approval matrix. Coordinate with sales and credit controller team for AR collections and credit risk management.
- Pricing management: periodically pricing review & implement systematic control over approved prices
- Stock management: lead periodically stock count. Review stock aging/ IOF and highlight unusual items if any. Calculate stock provision following latest Finance Manual. Other related tasks
- TPI co-ordination: Follow up with Sales team /Sales Admin, consolidate TPI documentation and submit to TPI manager.
- Sales commissions calculation.
- Liaise with accounting team in month-end closing activities, ensure true and fair financial statement following applicable Finance and Accounting standard
- Balance sheet reconciliation & clearing
- Master data management
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reports as requirement of business
- Prepare reporting package and submit to Cummins on timely basis.
- Prepare other KPI reports.
Business partnering and optimization.
- Act as business partner with sales team & business line leaders on finalizing sales contracts, performance control (sales & gross margin delivery)
- Perform analysis, sharing market intelligence to sales team to support decision making.
- Lead cost effectiveness and streamline business procedure for efficiency improvement.
- Develop management report system – To provide flexibility of data while maintaining integrity; to ensure management are supplied with information to assist in the stewardship of the company
- Comply with all company Code of Conduct, policies and processes
- Demonstrate Company Core Values:
• Integrity & Commitment
• Deliver Superior Results
• Corporate Responsibility
- Take charge of other assignments of company when any, under supervision of direct Supervisor
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
University Degree (Finance/Accounting)
3-5 years working experience. Comparable industry is preferable
Problem solving skill
Strong interpersonal skill
Negotiation & communication skill
Understanding of Foreign trade regulations
Pay attention to details
* Others (language, computer..):
Good command in English
Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Experience working with SAP