Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Collect office vendor invoices, staff expenses and follow up on their payment
• Prepare monthly cash projection and follow up on their execution
• Assist day-to-day office operations (i.e. correspondence management (incoming/ outgoing), purchasing, stationery and office space maintaining)
• Execute essential HR procedures (i.e staff benefit enrolling)
• Provide additional operational and administrative assistance as required
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Proven experience as a Finance Administrative Executive
• Qualified knowledge of Accounting & Finance
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to details and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Starting salaries are competitive and commensurate with prior experience.
• Applications must clearly state professional qualifications that meet or exceed the required experience and skills listed above.
• Desired start date: immediately.
• Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Due to the high level of applications, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applicants. We shall reach out to you should there be any next step in the recruitment process.
• Further information on Asia Group Advisors can be found at www.asiagroupadvisors.com