Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Job Title: Finance and Corporate Services Director
Manager Name/Title: National Director Regional Financial Services Director
Grade level: 17
Department/Office: Finance and Corporate Services
World Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization working to improve the quality of life of people, especially children who are marginalized and living in poverty. World Vision helps all who are in need, regardless of their religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. World Vision Vietnam (WVV) has been funded from 13 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and Private Non-Sponsorship (PNS)/grants (30%). WVV employs about 430 staff, of which 93% are Vietnamese nationals.
Effective from 03 Jan 2023, WVV has implemented a new structure of Finance and Corporate Services Department which includes Finance, Admin, Supply Chain, IT, Security and Risk Management to support the realization of the new strategy FY23-27. The purpose of this new structure is to strengthen integration and coordination across these units in order to become a more strategic partner to field operations and other departments, which could be accomplished through building a culture and mindset of service orientation.
Provide a strong strategic leadership to most of WV Viet Nam support service functions, including Finance, Admin, Supply Chain, IT, Security and Risk Management by ensuring effective resources management, risk management, better compliance, better controls, reasonably simplified procedures and strengthening the accountability and stewardship over the financial resources being entrusted to the organization. This position is seen as a strategic partner, member of the Senior Management/Leadership Team of the NO, with a focus on ensuring accountability, stewardship, coordinating planning and budgeting processes, providing accurate financial data, analysis and advices, as well as developing strategy that best serves the NO strategic and program objectives. Be responsible for strengthening staff capacity, the development and implementation of good internal controls, risk management, and utilization and safeguarding of assets according to WV approved policies and procedures.
LEADERSHIP, CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT AND STRATEGIC PARTNERING
- Provide servant and spiritual leadership to the finance and corporate services department ensuring competent and motivated staff are hired and retained, providing efficient delivery of services.
- Coordinate professional and personal development of finance and corporate services staff through adequate orientation, on-the-job coaching, identification of learning, training needs and opportunities and succession planning.
- Develop the organizational capacity in Finance and Corporate Services in working with People & Culture and other departments.
- Develop strong networks internally (other NOs, SOs and partnership entities) and externally (donors, other NGOs, banking entities, communities, etc.) through effective communication, relationships and twin citizenship.
- Promote shared resource networks within the region, and the partnership.
- Lead Finance and Corporate Services team in providing support to APs/projects during emergency response when needed to ensure humanitarian standards and accountability.
- Build capacity for sub-grantees in financial management
STEWARDSHIP & COMPLIANCE
- Ensure adequate cost efficiency and effectiveness measures are in place and are being followed through:
- Ensure standard finance systems and processes are functioning well, which focus on accountability and stewardship.
- Lead and drive Supply Chain function to ensure organization resources be most economically spent in alignment with global supply chain standards.
- Support IT manager to ensure IT strategy and governance, infrastructure management, and delivery management are functioning well at all WVV offices.
- Provide overall leadership to the administration function ensuring that the national office is effectively supported and staff have a clean, secure and hospitable place to work.
- Ensure that safety and security is considered in all aspects of our programs; monitors implementation of the Country Office Safety and Security Management Plan.
- Leading the implementation of Enterprise Risk Management and coordinate crisis responses to prevent or avoid strategic challenges and mitigate the impact of incidents or crises.)
- Lead process optimization which is one of WVV’s strategic objectives
FINANCIAL PLANNING AND BUDGETING
- In collaboration with other NO Directors, advise the ND on strategic resource acquisition and allocation
- Coordinate the planning and budgeting process and provide technical support, to ensure global and regional guidelines are met.
- Review alignment of budgets between National Office, projects, grants, MyPBAS and Support Offices.
- Control of NO budget, cash flow and project funding, by providing timely and relevant information to budget managers, in collaboration with the Operations Leader.
- Contribute to the development of WV NO strategic direction and priorities.
FISCAL ACCOUNTING, MONITORING AND REPORTING
- Design and manage systems, policies and procedures that provide appropriate levels of security and control of WV assets, resources and operations.
- Coordinate the submission of timely, accurate and complete relevant reporting to the Partnership and to internal users.
- Define and implement efficient and effective internal control systems.
- Adhere to partnership policies, procedures and guidelines as stipulated in the WVI Financial Manual and other documents, including – but not limited to: grant compliance, planning & budgeting, year-end closing, carry forward, accounting and reporting.
- Coordinate the timely and accurate submission of financial reports in Notes FFR (Field Financial Reporting) database.
- Review the reconciliation of MyPBAS to FFR monthly with action plan for addressing outstanding items.
- Provide regular analysis of ADP/Grant financial reports and timely feedback to ADP/Grant managers for decision making
- Ensure NO Finance staff visit Programs/Projects to monitor accountability issues, follow up on implementation of audit findings and provide support as needed.
RISK MANAGEMENT AND CONTROLS
- Manage appropriate finance and corporate services related systems and controls and ensure they are in place to avoid significant audit risk ratings, both at the NO and project levels.
- Coordinate management responses to relevant audits performed to the NO and projects; ensure they are sent on time to the Audit Department; and that audit recommendations are implemented timely at all levels.
- Coordinate adequate preparation for GC and external audits.
- Implement anti-corruption and fraud strategies.
- Manage directly the safety and security within the team based on guidance WVV guidelines, through security assessment, planning and management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Required Professional Experience
1. Minimum 10 - 12 years of relevant experience, preferably with international Humanitarian Organizations.
2. Minimum 5 years’ experience in finance and corporate services leadership position
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
1. Master Degree or equivalent in Finance, Business Administration, Audit etc. required
2. ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent preferred
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
1. Solid knowledge of accounting principles, financial systems, budget/cash flow monitoring and internal accounting controls.
2. Knowledge of government grant regulations and financial reporting requirements preferred.
3. Good working knowledge of computerized accounting systems, preferable Sun Systems. Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office software.
Travel and/or Work Environment Requirement
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
- Vietnamese: Fluent
- English: Advanced