Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Business performance
· A true Business Partner to Country Manager and Commercial Leaders, Sales and Marketing
· Provide action-oriented and analytical insights on the financial information provided
· Proactive in highlighting any risks and deviations from target or forecast
· Be the challenger and support management team to make the right business decision
· Responsible for the preparation of forecast and all tasks related to Business Review
2. Finance controllership
· Finance Controlling
· Business controlling
· Support transactional business actively
· Ensure business profitability – enhance business partnering activities with deep dive on pipeline, execution and levers of profitability.
· Support acceleration of business initiatives with right investments
· Key Internal Control (KIC)
· Put in place effective internal control procedures and processes in the organization
· Ensure proper SoD (Segregation of Duties) and CoA (Chart of Authorities) are in place
· Ensure that KIC’s self-assessments and action plans are completed on time
· Drive the organization to achieve overall KIC in good rating
3. Operational efficiency
· Ensure simplification and efficiency in all Finance, Contractual Management, and Accounting Processes
· Improve lead time and ensure financial efficient services to internal customers
· Reduce paper flows thru digitization
· Lead the reorganization and transformation in the business where needed.
· Ensure efficiency of Finance function with strong collaboration with Finance Shared Services and Centralized functions.
4. Statutory and Business Reporting
· Respect all requirements and deadlines for financial reporting to local authorities
· Respect all requirements and deadlines for internal reporting to MU and group
· Ensure reliable financial information (no major errors and no significant adjustments)
· Comply with local regulation (Tax, VAS, Laws,..) and group reporting standard
· Equip constantly with rational and accurate explanation for the financial numbers
5. Credit Management
· Oversee and optimize company sales and reduce bad debt losses by maintaining and improving the credit policies and the credit granting process.
· Assessing the creditworthiness of potential customers and conducting periodic reviews of existing customers
· Supervise and support IT section and ensure proper systems for running the office are in place.
· Manage IT team and define result-based expectations, provides leadership and technical support as needed, and evaluate direct reports regularly.
7.Financial Risk Management
· Ensure our contracts are in line with corporate guidelines
· Ensure four-eye principles are always adhered to
· Ensure proper insurance policies are in place in line with the Corporate instructions
· Ensure that calculated risk is taken in managing our receivable and overdues
· Ensure that cost inflation risk and forex risk are properly managed in our pricing
8.Compliance and Legal Governance
· Ensure compliance agenda is driven with right support from Legal team
· Ensure local statutory and tax compliances.
· Ensure appropriate Segregation of Duties and compliance with Chart of Authority.
· Manage solution risk, forex risk and overdue risk with support from right global teams
9.Organization and People Development
· Train and develop the team’s competency to the next level
· Champion excellent communication and collaboration inter-departments and intra-departments
· Ensure healthy internal talent pools and build short / medium and long succession within the team.
· Drive and improve employee engagement within team.
· Be role model in embedding BLUE culture within the team.
· Add value as a member of the country leadership team to provide wider leadership to the whole affiliate.
· Drive business unit to meet its objectives, live company’s values and culture and to practice company policies in compliant and integer manner.
· Be an active member of the global/regional marketing network.
· Monitor the effective and efficient further development of all processes as well as the structure of the function. Identify proper organizational changes and measures for improvement of the organization and initiate adequate measures.
· Bachelors or Master Degree in Finance or Accounting. Post-graduate work a plus.
ACCA, CIMA, or CPA certification is a must.
· At least 10 years solid finance management experience with minimum 5 years in top financial position
· International experience a plus
· Digital Knowledge is a must.
· Experience with ERP system. Oracle and SAP experience is most preferable
· Working knowledge with all of the statutory requirements and taxes regulations
· Proven ability to manage a significant size of finance and accounting team
· Proven experience of working in a matrix MNC organization.
· Business insight into transactional business; retail business.
· Cosmetics and skin care business understanding a plus.
· Relevant market and business trends, business environment analysis and identification of business opportunity
· Good command of English, strong leadership and good interpersonal skill
· Project management skill is needed to implement changes and transformation
· Work under stress and respect the deadline
· Team work. Collaboration