Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
DEPARTMENT BUDGET CONTROLLING (50%)
• Regularly working with project/team managers and other members to prepare appropriate financial plans for the projects/teams; commenting on major variances and highlights of potential risks
• Controlling budgets, preparing variance report, dashboards regarding to all department projects and ensuring actual results meet the approved plans;
• Measuring performance efficiency of Business Development, Media Buyer and other teams in Department as well as other department projects of Group;
• Controlling department payout and ensuring it’s under approved amount; requesting to amend on a timely basis to optimize financial results.
DEPARTMENT OPERATION PERFORMANCE ASSESSING AND ANALYSING (40%)
• Preparing monthly analysis on performance against budget/forecast to assist Board of Directors in tracking business performance against objectives;
• Monthly Extensive Analysis Reports on department campaign efficiency, considering various approach such as marginal profit, return on ads spends, cost optimization, volume trends, vs historical data, internal/ external factors or other statistical method … to provide insights and recommend for optimization.
• Maximize Department contribution by working with Group Finance team, especially person-in-charge of overall financial result per market and acknowledging which campaigns, offers, partners, payouts are contributing the most to the Group overall financial result to discuss with Department team and have suitable plans;
• Maintaining margin simulation report, highlighting future risk, negative financial impact on project results and requesting for action plans from department departments.
• Assessing financial aspect of new department campaigns/projects proposed by Head of Department and ensure it is eligible to proceed;
BUILD SOP AND STREAMLINE PROCESSES CONTINUOUSLY (10%)
• Building and maintaining SOP, aim for optimization and simplification; quarterly review to update on changes in process
• Ensure the collaboration between Finance and Department runs with conformity by establishing regulation and following the SOP.
• Call and participate in meetings to build new processes, or streamline existing process in order to optimize the operational performance and thereby contribute to the financial performance of the Group
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 2 year experiences in the role of business controller/financial analyst/finance business partner/audit/finance business
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel (VBA, SQL preferred) and computer skills; Able to demonstrate financial data in Excel Dashboard, Power BI or Tableau is a strong plus
• Ability to work cross-functionally, to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and to manage and prioritize multiple projects with tight deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust and relationships
• Qualifications of CFA, ACCA, CMA is a plus
• Flexible working time, from Monday to Friday.
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• macOS/Windows devices and related devices provided.
• Premium healthcare insurance (PVI) after probation.
• Performance Review up to twice per year depending on your contributions.
• Shining birthday parties for teammates, interesting vouchers for public holidays, and other
treatment programs from the company.
• Team building/Company trip once per year
• Dynamic & young working environment