Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Providing input to the project execution plan on financial aspects and assisting with the preparation of project invoices and financial accounting and reporting (including project site accounting).
• Driving the optimization of project cash flow and revenues while maintaining the accuracy of the project balance sheet, income statement and monthly/quarterly forecast.
• Participating in opportunity and risk identification, monitoring all required mitigation actions to ensure timely implementation.
• Coordinating all financial aspects of the project, including estimate at completion and related cost-to-complete, forecasted revenues and cash flow and risk and opportunities assessments, as well as ensuring alignment with other functions including project controls and planning/scheduling.
• Providing support on claim management, back charges and insurance cases and monitoring proper follow-up, together with the Contract Manager/Project Manager upstream (toward customer), side stream (toward consortia partner) and downstream (toward suppliers).
• Supporting adherence to corporate governance, integrity, assurance, internal control, group charter and business-specific finance directives and instructions.
• Ensuring compliance with internal guidelines/procedures and external regulatory requirements.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• More than 2 years of experience in a Financing role, with Project experience beneficial.
• Experience with computerized accounting systems and financial reporting software, knowledge in SAP is a plus
• Being able to work in team, thorough communication skills to cooperate with different functions and stakeholders.
• Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multitask.
• A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong written and verbal communication skills.