Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This position is responsible for the overall financial management of the property including financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, as well as the development and maintenance of adequate internal accounting control policies and procedures to ensure full compliance.
Reporting line is to the Finance Director.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Additional certificate as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) will be an advantage.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior finance or accounting position or 2 years of experience in a similar capacity.
• Background in hospitality (hotels/resort) is a must
• High degree of professionalism with strong understanding of business acumen
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language.
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and relevant financial and accounting reporting systems.
• Fully conversant in all financial regulations.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication and guest contact skills.
• Results and service oriented with eye for details.
• Ability to multi-task, works well in challenging situations.