Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
***LOCATION: Ho Chi Minh City
A. Finance & Legal Team Leadership :
• To act as a Business Partner and cultivate effective relationships with all departments represented.
• To effectively lead, manage and develop the finance team members
• This position is a member of the Company’s management team responsible for driving the direction & execution of the Company’s strategy
B. Financial Reporting & Control :
• Fulfilling the role of Chief Accountant for our entire Vietnamese operations according to our Charter and local Vietnamese accounting regulations.
• Ensure delivery of robust and efficient financial entity administrations; compliance to statutory and tax obligations.
• To timely address compliance issues and undertakes appropriate action.
C. Financial Planning & Analyses :
• To fulfill all financial and management reporting & analysis requirements for the Company management and Group purposes.
• To lead annual budget and business planning.
• To contribute to a thorough risk assessment of relevant projects at proposal stage and throughout project execution.
• To manage cash flow by optimizing working capital and capex spending and drive efficiency improvement programs.
D. Corporate Finance & Investor Relations :
• To liase with banks to raise short and long term loans for the Company.
• To work closely with Seedcom Group to ensure adequate funding.
• To create management reports for BOD meetings.
- Carry out any duties which your line manager may reasonably request within the broad parameters of your role.
- CEO (Direct Line) and Group CFO (Dotted Line) (HQ). Strong links to Heads of Departments (Company) and Group Financial Controller (HQ).
LOCATION : 313 Nguyen Thi Thap, District 7, HCMC.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Strong analysis skills with capability to draw insights to form a view on business direction
- Ability to adopt a broad perspective and approach issues from Company, Business Line and Group standpoint.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong relationship building and management skills.
- Commercially astute.
- Full knowledge of financial accounting standards, laws and practices
- Full knowledge of management accounting principles
- Leadership in a changing environment.
- Structured organization and project management skills.
- Stress resistant and robust working mentality.