Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Financial Strategy, Planning and Management:
• Build Annual Budget and 5-year Budget: work with other teams and other Business Units to build financial Forecasts & Budgets
• Develop financial models for potential projects, develop efficiency analysis for business options to assist management in decision-making.
• Monitor company activity: Assess and evaluate the financial performance of the organization concerning operational goals, budgets, and forecasts.
• Provide insight and recommendations for both short-term and long-term growth plans of the organization.
• Create and establish financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
2. Financial Reporting & Analysis
• Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss by division, actual vs. budget by division, and cash flow by division.
• Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
• Develop and maintain the monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
• Manage financial planning and analysis department.
3. Accounting, General Ledger, Administration and Operations
• Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software. Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems and supervise company financial staff.
• Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for investors and the company’s board of directors.
• Oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements.
• Coordinate and strategize methods used to attain team goals with Chief Accountant
4. Cash, Assets, Investments Management
• Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability.
• Oversee cash, investments and asset management areas.
• Explore new investment opportunities and provide recommendations on potential returns and risks.
• Manage the Finance and Accounting team
• Perform other tasks and projects in the Finance/Accounting fields as authorized.
II. Reporting line: CEO
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor/Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Banking or other related disciplines
• ACCA or CFA Certificate Holder is a plus
• Minimum 10 years of experience in a Finance position and 5 years as Finance Manager, CFO or similar positions
• Experience of working in foreign companies is required (services sector)
• Experience in Audit firms/Big 4 is preferred
• Experience in Education sector is a plus
3. Skills and Knowledge
• Fluent in English (written & verbal exchanges in the company can be in English, depending on the stakeholders)
• In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Understanding of advanced accounting, regulatory issues, and tax planning
• Strategic mindset but capable to go into details
• Leadership and management skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
• Excellent planning and risk management skills
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Capable to work smoothly with different departments of the company
• Willing to learn, open-minded with different and new knowledge/technology