Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Cấp quản lý / Reports to: COO
Mô tả chung / Job Purpose or Summary
Finance Manager will oversee all aspects of financial reporting and treasury operations, banking relations, tax, audit, risk management, mergers & acquisitions, and the financial planning processes.
The successful candidate will:
• Oversee all financial management issues, including: Budgets, Forecasting, Financial Planning, Reporting and Analysis, Financial Policy Development and Deployment, Tax, Banking, Treasury, Audit, Insurance.
• Communicate all financial matters and issues with senior management and the Board.
• Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability
• Oversee cash and asset management
• Develop an annual operating plan and related budgets, forecasting and analysis.
• Ensure a culture of integrity, transparency, and compliance with all relevant financial and accounting standards as well as all applicable laws, codes, and regulatory requirements.
• Develop and maintain relationships with outside tax and audit firms.
• Serve as a strong, collaborative member of the leadership team, and as a thought partner to the COO.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Trình độ học vấn/Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance. An advanced degree and CPA, ACCA, CFA strongly preferred.
Kinh nghiệm làm việc/ Related experiences: Must have 3+ years finance experience, with at least 1 years as senior level
Năng lực cần thiết/ Essential Capabilities
• Interpersonal, and Motivational skills
• Strategic planning & Critical thinking