Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Oversees the preparation and timely submission of all financial and other management reports of the company together with supporting schedules.
3. Continuous monitoring of audit of all accounts, records and transactions of the company.
4. Administers credit and collection policies and procedures.
5. Ensures the maintenance of subsidiary records in connections with fixed assets and inventories.
6. Safe keeps all contracts, car insurances, lease and other legal and financial records.
7. Scrutinizes the monthly financial report and investigates unusual variations of the expenses.
8. Prepares all budgets and forecasts covering all activities of the company with the Residence Manager and other department heads.
9. Examines the daily casts accounting reports and discusses with the procurement Executive if special action needed.
10. Take charge of tax matters (withholding tax and VAT taxes,…), duties and licenses payables.
11. Recommends and implements improvement in accounting procedures and internal control.
12. Monitors the cash flow management of the company.
13. Reviews store requisitions and purchase orders, internal document as per P&P.
14. Provide Supervision to team members of AR, AP, cashier for all tasks assigned.
15. Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Country Financial Controller/ Asst. Financial Controller and/or Residence Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 4 -6 years of accounting experience, with 2-3 years working in a similar capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written English;
- Competent in PC accounting software
- Independent, high sense of integrity, resourceful, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, problem solving and leadership qualities.