Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
An exciting opportunity to be an important part of the dynamic finance team of the well-known international NGO, CARE in Vietnam. The finance officer is in-charge of project finance as well as accounting tasks and will also have great chance at the same time contribute to the programme implementation and development for CARE in Vietnam through working closely with the local partners.
** Please ensure you attach your pdf file including a letter of interest and CV in English language before submitting
As a Finance Officer, this position will:
• Financially manage a number of projects to ensure internal control requirements are met while still supporting the local partners' finance staff to improve their capacity;
• Conduct internal audit/spot check visits to partners and facilitate the external audits;
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports for Finance Controller review and sign-off;
• Coordinate with the project team during the project implementation to ensure the disbursement reaches the target and the intended purpose;
• Facilitate training events for partners;
• Carry out procurement tasks as part of the procurement team; and
• Work on the accounting tasks as required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Proven experience in program finance management;
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships with partners; and
• Positive working attitude, a can-do approach, and willingness to contribute to the team's synergy.
Why you should apply:
• Ongoing professional and personal development
• A dynamic and innovative environment
• Supportive teams
• A comprehensive benefits package
Application Deadline: 5 pm, 5th February 2024.
We invite Vietnamese candidates to submit expressions of interest to join our team. Please click the Apply button and complete the online application form linked to the vacancy on our careers page https://www.careers-page.com/care-vietnam.
CARE in Vietnam (CVN) is a creative and dynamic organisation which has worked with Vietnamese, and international partner organisations since 1989 on over 300 projects. We recognise that the key to achieving equitable development outcomes lies in addressing deeply rooted, structural underlying causes of poverty and injustices which contribute to the exclusion and vulnerability of particular groups in society. Our long-term programme goals in Vietnam are that poor and marginalised ethnic minorities and urban people of all genders, particularly women, equitably benefit from development, are resilient to changing circumstances and have a legitimate voice. To learn more, visit www.care.org.vn
“CARE has a zero-tolerance approach to all forms of abuse. We take seriously all reports of sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, physical and emotional abuse, neglect, and child abuse, and any other form of abuse or misconduct within CARE. CARE will only recruit and retain Employees, and only engage Related Personnel, who are aligned with our vision, mission, and values. Prior to any job offer, we will conduct reference checks with previous employers regarding conduct that applies to this policy. By submitting the application, the job applicant confirms that s/he has no objection to CVN requesting the information specified above.”
CARE is an equal-opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Women, ethnic minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.