Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The AIP Foundation is seeking for a fulltime position of the Finance Officer who will be based in Hanoi Head Office. The key focus of the role is managing account entries, payments, and finances. The primary responsibility of the position is handing and recording financial transactions which are incurred by country implementing offices and head office of AIP Foundation.
We are looking for a local qualified candidate to fill the position of Finance Officer at our Head office in Vietnam:
Duty station: Hanoi City, Vietnam
Status: Full time. Permanent
Application due: January 31st 2023
Starting date: As soon as possible
• Prepare payment/receipt vouchers for bank and cash.
• Ensure all proper accounting records are maintained with accuracy, timeliness, and completeness.
• To first check carefully bills, quotations, supporting documents and to ensure that the expenses are complied with approved budget in a timely manner, and send Chief Accountant for checking before getting approval from FAHR Director.
• Ensure all statutory tax and tax filings are prepared accurately and submitted timely.
• Do book-keeping and ensure that up-to-date accounting data is available to the Chief Accountant upon request.
• In charge of daily banking, processing bank payments and cash withdrawals, collecting bank statements, preparing bank reconciliation reports, and ensuring the safety of banking.
• Maintain an adequate level of office cash flow and petty cash to meet daily operating needs, safeguard office safe and ensure safety procedures are correctly followed.
• Provide supporting documents relating to financial report as required by the donors.
• Update the actual costs for Program following implementation budget as required.
• Follow up and manage purchase orders and do reconciliation liabilities with vendors.
• Cash management and disbursement to manage staff’s advance and settlement.
• Assist Chief Accountant in preparation of financial reports and supporting documents for audits.
• Provide guidance on accounting procedures to other staff and partners, as necessary.
• Keep all accountancy, salary and other sensitive information pertaining to the program confidential.
• To prepare and provide other accounting information and reports as requested.
• Act as contact point and work with public service agencies such as the Insurance Department, Tax Department, etc. and to ensure compliance with current regulations.
• Responsible for preparation monthly payroll in a timely manner.
• Back up and acting the jobs of General Accountant when required.
• Carry out other duties as required by Chief Accountant and FAHR Director
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University degree or higher with major in Financial Accounting or financial management
• At least 3 years of working experiences in a similar role
• Proven written and verbal English
• Ability to prioritize whilst managing expectations
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Commitment to AIP Foundation’s mission, vision and core values
• A dynamic and professional individual with initiative
• Honest and trustworthy
• Talent in negotiating and dealing with practical issues
• Propose practical solutions for the issues when appropriate
• Diligent, factual, and sense of anticipation.
Contact and deadline
The position will be hired locally.