Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- JUNO was established in 2005 and has been developing rapidly, until now JUNO are known as one of famous fashion brands in Vietnam about shoes, bags and accessories which is loved and chosen by a million Vietnamese women. Currently, we own a chain of stores located spread over many provinces in Vietnam and a professional and friendly website. Furthermore, we have been being received significantly love and trust from customers because of our professional and effort in enhancing customer’s experience through excellent services and quality products. In other words, customer’s satisfaction is measurement for our effort and that is also one of our core values.
- Aim to the maintain the development and perfection constantly, JUNO's products are produced by the enthusiastic and skillful employees in every singular stage - from designing, choosing materials, shaping, sampling to mass production, which have to comply strictly with the quality standards.
- Juno will innovate and improve day by day in order to become a closely- partner to all of Vietnamese women in term of success, happiness and prosperity.
- On the journey to fulfill our mission, JUNO needs to find talented and enthusiastic candidates go together with us. At JUNO, we commit to bring you: a 4.0 modern & professional working environment, learning and development opportunities, competitive income and attractive bonus policies ...
- Please kindly visit our website for more information: https://dreamf.talent.vn/
1. Main duties:
- Provide financial consulting and strategic supports to business managers in business decision makings;
- Investment management and monitoring;
- Provide monthly management reporting & financial analysis;
- Budget projections and Budget tracking;
- Do financial modeling and projections for essential-investment proposal;
- Coordinate cross functionally and communicating effectively to all levels of the organization;
- Proactively analyses business operation and propose optimization projects to business manager.
2. Key Deliverables:
- Initiating management report format containing information to enable decision making across organization;
- Build up investment process and monitoring investment performance;
- Preparing monthly management reporting, reconciling transactions and providing explanation for unusual variances;
- Analyzing complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations;
- Supporting Finance Director in monitoring and managing budget;
- Preparing annual budget under supervision of Finance Director. Working out the business plan and forecasts of the company;
- Business optimization projects showing value creation to the business;
- Supporting to improve processes and financial ad-hoc as needed.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 3-5 years of working experiences;
- CFA passer is a preference;
- Financial Models & Analysis proficiency;
- Good communication and negotiation;
- Problem-solving and Leadership skills;
- Proactive, fast-learner;
- Multi-task and Ability to work under pressure.