What We Can Offer
* Major Functions and Tasks
- Process vendor payments, expenses reimbursement, cash advance with proper approvals as per the Company’s policy and tax regulations; provide cash management and reconciliation.
- Perform bookkeeping and monitor all transactions are properly accounted for in a timely manner in the accounting software.
- Perform inter companies reconciliation to ensure the full and accurate recording of interco transactions at the Group level.
- Control the expenses in line with budget/ forecast and verify for any difference incurred.
- Make monthly tax reports: VAT, FCT reports.
- Prepare monthly, yearly financial statements and Group reports in line with Group requirements and local regulations.
- Assist supervisors in the handling of external and internal audit.
- Work with the bank to prepare necessary documents when there are any changes in the Liaise with auditors, tax officers and tax advisers for local statutory matters.
- Assist in other tasks required by supervisors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance
- Preferred experience in Netsuite Oracle and E-commerce environment
- Good mathematical background
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in same position
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work efficiently
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal) in English and Vietnamese
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic
- Competent IT skills including Microsoft Office programs
- Responsibility, reliability and versatility
- A great team player