Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Hitachi-ABB Power Grids offers power and automation products, systems and service solutions across the generation, transmission and distribution value chain - enabling a stronger, smarter and greener power grid.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Power Grids business in Vietnam. Reporting to the Finance & Fiduciary Manager, you will provide key support to the business, applying relevant accounting techniques and standards to identify and resolve issues.
** Your responsibilities:
• Applying accounting techniques and standard practices to perform general accounting activities, classifying and recording financial transactions, and solve unusual issues.
• Ensuring the production of reports, statement of accounts, reconciliations and executes accounting analyses as assigned.
• Analyzing specific accounts on regular basis and taking necessary actions as and when required.
• Managing tax by maintaining correct tax records and tax payments of all types of taxes as per tax authority.
• Cooperating with GBS team in India for necessary actions and ensuring compliance with IFRS and local GAAP.
• Achieving internal control over financial reporting for applicable templates.
• Ensuring timely and high-quality services to all applicable stakeholders as per service level agreements.
• Supporting and participating in safety, compliance, business ethics, communications and other related activities.
• Ensuring an up to date understanding of local finance fiduciary duties and maintaining a register of local finance fiduciary duties.
• Maintaining a mapping of local finance fiduciary duties into the function delivery organization.
• Working closely with the GBS Finance Front office manager and general accounting manager in defining and securing the delivery of the local finance fiduciary duties.
• Point of contact for the Country Finance Director / Manager for questions / status related to local finance fiduciary duties.
• Preparing local GAAP reporting (in close cooperation with GBS Finance general accounting), including preparation of finance related information for relevant legal entity governing body meetings e.g. board meetings.
• Responsible for compiling local statutory GAAP reporting within the timeline required by the company / local laws.
• Responsible for securing timely local filings as per local legal requirements.
• Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Work experience with a tier 1 or tier 2 audit firm beneficial.
• Self-motivated, well-organized and structured with strong attention to detail and learning mindset.
• Resilience - strong ability to work with ambiguity and constantly changing set of circumstances and issues under pressure.
• Ability to think ahead and anticipate prioritizing and plan activities.
• Ability to quickly assimilate complex information and take independent action where necessary.
• Collaborating across boundaries - connects people, ideas, processes and issues. Builds helpful, productive relationships across the organization.
• Influencing and persuading - able to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others and ability to deal with a wide range of people with tact and diplomacy.
• Fluent in English language – spoken and written.
• Must have strong knowledge of local finance ERP, Microsoft Office Suite.