Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
To support Finance Director and Accounting & Control Assistant Manager in the management of financial accounting and internal control operations of JTI Vietnam and local business partners. This entails coordinating the Company's accounting & reporting activities, treasury transactions, statutory tax & audit, cross-functional liaison to ensure robust compliance with corporate's requirements.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Financial Accounting & Reporting:
- Support end-to-end accounting activities encompassing JTI entities & local business partners in a timely and
accurate manner, ensure compliance with local statutory accounting principles and JTI standards. The tasks
include but not limited to the following:
1. Perform JTI Rep Office accounting activities (such as journal posting, interco transactions, corporate
reporting) in accordance with JTI Operating Guidelines and JSOX requirements.
2. Liaise with JTI cross-functions (such as Global Business Service, Corporate functions, etc.) to ensure
accuracy & integrity of transactional data in SAP, smooth monthly closing of entity accounting books and
on-time quarterly & annually reports submitted to Corporate Accounting Team.
3. Closely work with local business partners on monthly basis to collect, validate and consolidate their
accounting reports into JTI consolidation reports
4. Perform the filling for all financial documents (e.g. invoices, contracts, vouchers ...) which are maintained
sufficiently and properly.
- Prepare the estimation of weekly cash requirements and ensure that Reo Office cash balance is sufficient for
- Petty Cash Management
- Perform internal fund transfers as the global treasury guidelines
- Work with banks to maintain bank users & approvers, resolve pending transactions, and archive proper
Auditing and Tax Filling:
- Assist the annual external audit (under support of Deloitte Singapore) and JTI internal audits
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to complete statutory tax filling in Singapore in a timely and accurate
- Work closely with Singapore's secretary agency to complete the legal documents as Singapore regulatory's
Internal Control and Compliance:
- Assist the implementation of compliance procedures in line with JTI's Operating Guidelines and Distributors
policies; identify & incorporate changes to timely meet evolving business operational needs.
- Perform the periodic reviews to ensure the global & local Operating Guidelines and policies/ procedures are
sufficiently adhered by related functions, flag up improper control areas and propose improvement actions.
- Support to provide trainings, advice, reminders to promote a compliance awareness & culture within the
- Continuously advise, support internal & external stakeholders to meet their specific business goals, such as:
1. Internal cross-functions: support stakeholders to understand & comply with related JTI internal policies
2. JTI Business Service Centre: support to promote the accuracy & integrity of transactions
3. Local business partners: proactively understand, advise and timely flag up accounting issues that request
support & actions from JTI
WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS
Thank you very much for applying! We will make sure every candidate will receive a reply within 2 weeks after the application deadline.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 2 years of working experience in Accounting, preferably in a multinational environment
- Fluency in English
- Experience with SAP system (good to have)
- Adequate MS office literacy
- Good verbal & writing communication in English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team