Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
About the Financial Analyst Role:
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Financial Analyst will be tasked with performing various financial analyses and reconciliations whilst offering strong recommendations to support decision making.
- Building good relationships and coordinate with all internal departments of the company (at local level and group level) in order to be up to date with business developments and to provide financial leadership to those departments to deliver solid business and financial results
- Performing and leading forecasting and annual budgeting processes in partnership with, and under supervision of, CEO
- Understanding the financial drivers and KPIs of the business
- Delivering financial reports to Group / Division
- Assisting in month-end / year-end closing and reporting process
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's degree of relevant disciplines
- Strong communication skills, quick witted and sharp
- Strong ability to deal with different internal / external stakeholders
This newly-established company has an outstanding reputation in bringing different types of products to the market.
If you have solid experience in financial analysis, especially in manufacturing, and are seeking for a fantastic environment to work in, then this Financial Analyst role is a great opportunity for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.