What We Can Offer
- Supporting in sourcing and managing the deal pipeline: develop relationships with institutional investors, attend industry/banker meetings, build sector knowledge and maintain ongoing market awareness.
- Coordinating due diligence – lead and/or support the various due diligence workstreams on live transactions, helping to assess key investment merits and risks (including commercial, financial, tax, structuring and other workstreams).
- Reviewing financial models, including business plan, valuation and cash flow management.
- Contracting and managing M&A/project financing agreements
- Point of Contact with International Banks and Investors
- Preparing and Managing the Cash Flow of the Company.
- University graduation or above, major in Finance, Economic…
- Good understanding of corporate finance, project financing and key accounting principles.
- Knowledge in renewable energy industry would be a plus
* Experience: 5-7 years experienced in investment banking (leverage finance/M&A) or in Big 4 firm.
- Fluent in English.
- Proactive attitude and deep sense of ownership and initiative.
- Communication and Negotiation skills
- Full proficiency in financial modelling would be a plus
- Time management.
- Teamwork and work under high pressure.
- Contract negotiation.
Benefits Working environment
- Salary: Negotiate.
- 13th Month Salary Bonus, bonuses for other holidays, union policies…
- Annual leave 12days, sick leave (3 days), Insurance and Policy following Labor Law, Annual Health Checkup
- Standard office condition.
- Friendly and professional working environment.
- Pantry, Free parking card (motorbike)
Language of CV
- CV in English.