Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This position is imperative for the financial planning and analysis of the project of the Company. Will be responsible for Project cost, Budgeting and Budgetary control, Analysing the financial statements and other Financial Planning and Analysis function.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following are all aspects of a Financial Analyst’s duties:
1. To actively participate in the budget and forecast preparation of the entity and the projects.
2. To ensure that the budgets and forecasts are prepared based on the physical parameters and and supporting document for the assumptions.
3. To closely monitor the budget allocation with the actuals and report on the variances.
4. To prepare the financial performance report and perform financial analysis on periodical basis and circulate the performance reports to HODs
5. Monthly and quarterly reporting to the Group
6. To advise the Senior Finance Manager and CFO on the financial position as compared to Budget.
7. To be cost conscious and identify the potential cost drivers including to prepare necessary ratios
8. To record and monitor the operational parameters.
9. To assist the SFM and CFO in analysing the financial models and financial statements while performing due diligence.
10. Work closely with other finance teammates to ensure accurate financial reporting
11. To track the internal orders and cost estimates
12. To be a process improvement champion and suggest areas of process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
13. To be a project accountant and cost champion and have full details of the project at all times.
14. Involve in system implementation.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. At least 5 years of relevant experience
3. Strong analytical and data gathering skills
4. Proficiency in budgeting, estimates and forecast.
5. Understanding of the financial modeling is preferred.
6. Positive minded and ready to face the fast paced environment.
SKILLS/COMPETENCIES & PREFERRED CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
2. To be ready to take on challenges, hardworking and sincere.
3. Strong analytical competency
4. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
5. SAP is preferred.
Interested candidates may submit the following:
1. Comprehensive resume/CV with recent photo
2. Current and expected salary in gross
3. Date of availability
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.