Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Assess and review client’s financial circumstances and present to supervisor
- Communicate with supervisors and advisors to address potential issues
- Communicate with client via email to collect documents
- Communicate with external financial institutions and related parties to ensure on-time process flow
- Prepare and maintain compliance documents to licensee’s standards
- The preparation of high-quality Financial Statements of Advice.
- Maintenance of client portfolios.
- Conducting quality research and financial modelling using Xplan, Lonsec, Morningstar and other financial systems.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the internal Financial Planning team & our external providers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Attributes: Attention to details, problem solving, taking initiative, drive to success
- Applicant age: 24 – 35
- Graduation major: Accounting, Finance, Banking, Economics
- Good command of English, minimum IELTS 6.0, TOEIC 830 or TOEFL iBT 70
• Outstanding communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, excellent organisation, and time management skills
• A high level of technical ability
• Great initiative and judgement in problem-solving
• A proven ability to build trust, credibility, and strong relationships
• A team-oriented approach
Time and Location:
- Monday to Friday: 7:30 – 15:30
- 83B Hoang Sa St, Dakao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
• A diverse, inclusive, and supportive company culture
• Competitive remuneration (Base salary + Commission, expected at approx. $AU 1,500 per month or even more depending on performance)
• Multi-national English-speaking environment with great opportunity for personal development
• Honing characters required for success: tenacity, problem-solving, process thinking, communication, technology savviness
• Direct training and supervision from an experienced senior team based in Australia
• Opportunity to collaborate and work with global clients and stakeholders
• Great Paid Leave entitlements (12 days sick leaves)
• Team outings, travel opportunities, company parties/events, and other exciting activities
• Exposure to an international environment, working with people across Australia & India
• Industry and role-related training along with daily training from Australia based team.
• Ongoing career development and training opportunities