Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for an energetic Financial Controller who has high attention to detail and excellent time management skills. You will have brilliant relationship building skills and a keen focus towards the success of the organisation.
- Providing leadership, direction, and management of the finance team
- Preparing annual budgets and financial forecasting reports, monthly management accounting and reporting
- Managing cash flows with constantly moving forecasts, multicurrency accounting
- Proactively making suggestions for improvements across finance processes.
- Providing strategic financial advice and supporting the CEO and management team in the financial direction of the company
- Reviewing for opportunities in business improvements and processes and spearheading projects to implement them
- Ensuring reconciliations, month end management is conducted correctly and efficiently
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards and tax requirements
- Initiating and maintaining effective control procedures to ensure all assets, liabilities, income, and expenses are accurately recorded
- Collaborating with each department head on the financial performance of their outlets
- Reporting to the CEO, being part of the senior management team and have full responsibility of the finance division that will include reporting to the board
- Working across multiple time zones outside normal business hours and across different cultures, enjoying a dynamic style of work where every day is different
- Having exposure to managing external funding facilities, ERP implementation and manufacturing experience will be an advantage
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher degree) on Accounting/Finance or equivalent from a recognised tertiary institution
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively manage multiple high-priority projects.
- Good interpersonal skills, an ability to work cross functionally, and a skill for presenting financial information in a way that others can understand easily
- Initiative, good instincts, and thrives on a challenge.
- Happy to accept ownership of the role and back themselves in their decision making
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced English at 4 skills
- Tech savvy with strong MS Excel capabilities
- Xero experience is an advantage.
- Legally entitled to work in Vietnam
Benefits and Compensation:
- Salary: negotiable
- Probation: 02 months, full salary during probation
- Annual leave, SHUI, 13th salary as per Labour Law
- Annual bonus based on individual performance and business growth of company
- Over time and travel per requirements are a part of obligations, no extra pay.
- Working time: Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Working place: 07 Ly Tu Trong, Dist.1, HCMC