What We Can Offer
The Transactions team in PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is the leading transaction support firm in Vietnam providing advice to international and local clients from corporate, private equity to financial investors. The Transactions team assists clients to unlock and maximize deal value throughout the deal process from pre-deal evaluation, due diligence to post-deal services.
Due to rapid growth of our business, we are now recruiting Senior Associates for our Transactions team Ho Chi Minh City offices.
What you can gain working in Transactions:
• Build deals’ experience from due diligence engagements and transactional support services provided to a wide range of businesses and industries
• Develop investigative and analytical skills gained through the analysis of financial and operational information and interviewing management teams
• Understanding of deal issues, how deals are valued and structured in Vietnam and abroad
• Build a career in PwC whilst working in a vibrant and exciting team!
To be successful in this role you will require:
• Bachelor's Degree
• A strong understanding of Vietnamese Accounting Standards
• Prior working experience with Microsoft Query / Power BI / Other similar software is a plus.
• At least 3 -4 years' relevant experience in transaction services or audit with Big4 firms is preferable but not essential.
• Other similar working experiences in corporate advisory, investment banking, restructuring, auditing (for investment funds and financial institutions), financial evaluations or project advisory.
• Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
• Good verbal and written skills in both English and Vietnamese
• Good attention to detail
• Inquisitive and eager to learn
• Team player
• A flexible working style and willingness to travel frequently and on short notice is essential
How To Apply:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, Please apply with you updated CV on our system:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in PwC Vietnam.