Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Take ownership of Financial Planning & Analysis activities of the Company under Finance Director's supervision, contributing to ensure Market performance is in line with short-term commercial plans and mid-term corporate strategies. Deliver in-depth analysis and business partnering services, such as business cases, financial modeling, tax & pricing simulation, etc. as a way to providing insight & clarity on business and fueling strategic & tactical decisions of local Management. Set up overall FP&A team an effective business partner to JTI cross-functions & Distributors.
Candidate is required to be business driven, fast-learning, able to work under pressure and cross-functions, among other skills.
WHAT WILL YOU DO - RESPONSIBILITIES
P&L and FCF Planning & Analysis
- Fully responsible for end-to-end completion of Company's annual planning cycles in a timely manner with high quality.
- Major stages include: Schedule set-up & engagement with stakeholders, Strategic financial simulation, Collecting budget inputs & detailed analysis, Market P&L and FCF consolidation, Submission to planning systems & follow-ups on related Regional & HQ queries.
- Provide insights to enable Excom's decision-making such as re-assessment of Company's resources and re-allocation of investments.
P&L and FCF Reporting & Follow-ups
- Co-ordinate with Financial Accounting & Distributor Accounting teams in monthly & year-end closings, undertake proactive pre- and post-closing reviews to ensure Market financial performances are in line with committed commercial plans.
- Initiate & lead monthly performance / dashboard reviews with Management team and cross-functions.
- Ensure supervision and timely highlights of Company's issues in delivering financial commitments, ensure actions & follow-ups are taken to address.
Operational Cash-flows Management
To ensure cash demands are met efficiently at different levels; via:
- Regular re-assessment of Cash position, incorporating latest forecasts of Sales, Expenditures & Working Capital needs.
- Prepare business cases & approval requests for funding when needs arise
- Liaise with cross-functions at different levels (Treasury, Legal, Distributors, local banks) for end-to-end arrangement of funding process.
Support Finance Director and key stakeholders in delivering commercial added values, including but not restricted to:
- Business modeling, tax & pricing strategies
- Local tax assessment & strategies
- Financial scenarios and risk assessment (e.g. CAPEX investment, new Product launch).
- Performance review & management by business division/ business lines.
- Participate in the implementation of Regional & Global projects / initiatives related to Planning & accounting systems relevant functions outside market.
- As a business partner, support internal & external stakeholders with frequent ad-hoc requests including but not limited to: business cases, validating investment requests, advising budgeting approach, internal audit, etc.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Accountancy or equivalent. Certified accountant is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Financial Planning & Analysis or related position, preferably in international environments.
- Good knowledge in US GAAP, VAS and tax laws/regulations
- Knowledge and experiences in ERP system (such as SAP, Concur)
- Capable to work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate strong communication, problem solving skills.
- Fluent in verbal communication & writing English. Good writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Has strong background in stakeholders' management, business partnering and convincing skills.
WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS - RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
We will make sure every candidate will receive a reply within 2 weeks after the application deadline.